Length of the presentation: 20 minutes + 10 minutes for a subsequent Q&A session.
Cost of presentation: there is no cost for holding a presentation; the sole criterium considered by the Steering Committee is the technical competence of the paper.
- First step: speakers provide the Presentation Title, an abstract of up to 5 lines, name/last name of speaker, and additional information to the Steering Committee using the proper registration link
- Second step: the Steering committee evaluates the proposals and informs the speakers about the decision
- Third step: Speakers transmit the presentation (as a .pdf or .ppt file) to the secretary of the Steering committee
- Fourth step: presentation
- Fifth step: if authorised/wished, upload the presentation in the MyQUiCKFairs area so that it can be downloaded by exhibition participants.