Trade show Coiltech Italia 2023 > Visit > Coiltech - International Coil Winding Exhibition and Conference
QUiCKFairs® Coiltech Italia 2023
Pordenone, 20/21 September 2023
Coiltech has become a permanent part of the Coil Winding industry's calendar
- Materials, machines, techniques
for the development, manufacture and maintenance of
- Power distribution, industrial transformers
- Drive solutions for electromobility
- Coils in general.
Year of foundation: 2010
International meeting point of Coil Winding professionals.
Every year, the number of Coil&Winding companies that come from all over the world to visit and exhibit at Coiltech, increases.
At the show
• Electrical steel;
• Insulation materials and resins;
• Magnet wire;
• Laminations - motors and transformers;
• Coil winding machines - motors and transformers;
• Aluminum die casting;
• Test equipment;
• Impregnation and encapsulation equipment;
• Magnetic cores;
• Transformer coils;
• Development software;
• Bearings and permanent magnets;
• Accessories - motors and transformers.
At Coiltech, you get a lot of things done in a short time
• the compact exhibition format allows a complete overview and visit within one day, creating a professional atmosphere, where it's a pleasure to discuss projects with partners and suppliers;
• the clear and compact exhibition structure allows a maximum of straight face-to-face contacts between customers and suppliers;
• the average size of the booth is less than 20 sqm; it means a higher partner concentration in the same area and more meetings in less time;
• the exhibition has a horizontal development; all on the same level and at hand, without long walking distances that create a waste of time during the visit of the fair (for example the passage from the first floor to the second);
• the venue is located in the heart of one of Europe's most interesting areas for the Coil&Winding industry. It is excellently connected with low-cost flights, high-speed trains within walking distance, and jam-free motorways.
The leading companies of the entire supply chain in Coil&Winding exhibit at Coiltech
The World Magnetic Conference
Coiltech hosts the World Magnetic Conference (Chairman: Prof. Marco Villani, Università de L'Aquila). It is the biggest conference held in parallel to a tradeshow in its field.
The WMC offers both visitors and exhibitors an excellent opportunity to update one's knowledge about the innovation of materials, methods, and technologies for further improvement of efficiency in production, distribution, transformation, and consumption of electrical energy.
Find more details on the World Magnetic Conference click here.
Coiltech sets the standards in Coil&Winding exhibitions
After its launch in 2010, the exhibition has rapidly developed into an internationally renowned event and is now the leading exhibition in the Coil&Winding field:
• first for visitor-per-exhibitor ratio;
• highest exhibitor-retention rate;
• best cost-per-contact ratio.
Want to talk with us?
We supply all the relevant information on our website to enable you to make a decision in your own time. At the same time, we are glad to give personal support over the phone. Our team speaks seven languages. Call us at +39 02 87 23 40 50 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org